Message to customers re: COVID-19 response
Thank you for being a part of my mortgage success over the last 10 years. During this unprecedented pandemic, many of us are facing challenges of all kinds especially the financial ones. This message is intended to help you navigate the financial challenges with respect to your home and mortgage confidently. Please read carefully and save this email as it contains valuable contact information. If you have friends or relatives who need assistance please forward this email.
- ONLY if you have concerns about being able to make your mortgage payments; see the phone list below to contact the customer service department of your particular lender. ** note that right now lenders are overwhelmed by phone calls and you may get a busy signal. Please be patient.
- Should you be able to make your payments, but want to explore options which will reduce your monthly debt-load or to re-structure debt, please reach out to me. To speed up the time to process your request please prepare to share details contained in the following documents: For all owned or co-owned properties:
- Updated mortgage Statements ( 2019 or online balances only )
- Property Tax Statements ( 2020 tax bills )
- Property Assessments ( 2020 municipal valuations )
- Condo Fee statements ( current as possible )
- Lease agreements ( as Current as possible )
- 2019 T1 Generals with statement of rental income (T776)
- Updated Spreadsheet for all rentals ( if you have one )
- Debt load - non-mortgage, Instalment payments for finance or Lease agreements.
- This morning Canada’s Prime Minister and Finance minister hosted a press conference to announce significant fiscal stimulus measures intended to assist all Canadians affected by the effects of the COVID-19 global pandemic. It appears that our federal government is committed to providing financial aid in excess of $27 Billion. Please visit the Government of Canada webpage for more details: COVID-19 Economic Response Plan